After a few months of setting up last Pi project, the time for maintenance has come.
But ooh! I forgot the password ?
And I had to reset it. So if this happened to you, follow these steps to fix it up.
- Plug the SD card into your PC
- Open /etc/shadow file with any file editor
- Find the line where pi user or whatever your user is
- Remove the hash after the first colon to the second colon and put this instead
- the new password is 123456789
or you can take your user hashed password from your system shadow file and replace it with pi user hashed password